- This event has passed.
Ukraine’s Democratic Reforms Hang in the Balance: What Is the Way Forward?
April 2, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
The German Marshall Fund of the United States, the U.S.-Ukraine Foundation's Friends of Ukraine Network Democracy and Civil Society Task Force, and Reanimation Package of Reforms are pleased to invite you to: Ukraine's Democratic Reforms Hang in the Balance: What Is the Way Forward?
- Daria Kaleniuk, Executive Director, Anti-Corruption Action Center
- Hlib Vyshlinsky, Executive Director, Center for Economic Strategy
- Representative of the "Voice" (Holos) party (TBD)
- Representative of the "Servant of the People" (Sluha narodu) party (TBD)
- Jonathan Katz, Senior Fellow, Frontlines of Democracy Initiative, The German Marshall Fund of the United States, Washington
- Orest Deychakiwsky, Board Vice-Chair, U.S.-Ukraine Foundation
- Bruno Lete, Senior Fellow, The German Marshall Fund of the United States, Brussels
- Oleksandr Sushko, Executive Director, Renaissance Foundation
Due to concerns about COVID-19 and in order to enable a wider audience to participate in this discussion, we invite you to join us via webinar. You may register by clicking this link.
If you have any questions, please contact John Alexander at +1 202 683 2608 or email@example.com.