UNICEF reports: 5 million people in need of humanitarian aid,
1.7 million children in Ukraine suffering amid conflict
The #SoundTheAlarmForUkraine Campaign aids the People of Ukraine who need help now!
Your gift will help send medical supplies, clothing and other humanitarian assistance to children and adults who need assistance now.
The U.S.-Ukraine Foundation works with other charities that have access to surplus medical supplies from hospitals and other health organizations. There are warehouses of humanitarian and medical supplies waiting to be shipped to help the children of Ukraine. This campaign offers the opportunity to maximize every dollar donated many times over.
For example, $10,000 raised will send $250,000 to $500,000 worth of humanitarian supplies to Ukraine! Click here to go to our DONATE page. Every gift counts, no matter its size.
You can also help by spreading the word! Increasing public awareness is key!
Help the children of Ukraine by creating your own video and uploading it to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter!
1. The videos should open by sounding the alarm – ring bells, use bullhorns, play musical instruments, clang your kitchen pots together, use your phone alarm! Make as much noise as possible!
2. Then tell us why you are Sounding the Alarm for Ukraine. For example, “I am sounding the alarm for Ukraine because..."
- The children of Ukraine need to hear that we have not forgotten them
- 1.7 million children are in danger
- The People of Ukraine do not deserve to suffer any longer, and
- The humanitarian crisis in Ukraine is real and the public needs to be made aware!
3. Identify and urge your friends – at least three! – to join you in Sounding the Alarm and helping, too!
Since birth, this boy has lived in a dark and damp bomb shelter under the constant sounds of shelling near the coal mines in the city of Donetsk, Ukraine. The shelter has provided refuge to some 20 children. They know no other childhood! (Photo: UNHCR/P.Shelomovskiy)
Others are getting involved!
DANCING STAR MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY has joined our efforts in Sounding the Alarm for Ukraine!
Watch his video now here: https://twitter.com/hashtag/soundtheal
An online directory of Non-profits, Faith-based Groups and Non-governmental Organizations based in the United States that are involved in the humanitarian efforts aiding the People of Ukraine is now being made available. The purpose is to offer an online informational tool that can enable people and organizations to share limited resources, collaborate on joint initiatives, find answers to many humanitarian aid questions, and in short, work more effectively in delivering assistance to Ukraine.
|Click Here to See the Directory
of U.S. Organizations Aiding Ukraine
The People and Children of Ukraine
NEED WARM CLOTHING, FOOD, WATER, MEDICAL SUPPLIES AND MORE!
THEY NEED YOU!