Calling for Submissions!
Letís Work Together Helping Ukraine
Delivery of humanitarian cargo of Support Hospitals in Ukraine to
The value of the cargo is almost $700,000.
The U.S.-Ukraine Foundation is launching an online directory of Non-profits, Faith-based Groups and Non governmental Organizations based in the United States that are involved in the humanitarian efforts aiding the People of Ukraine.
The purpose is to create an online informational tool that can enable people and organizations to share limited resources, collaborate on joint initiatives, find answers to many humanitarian aid questions, and in short, work more effectively in delivering assistance to Ukraine.
- Please submit your information online on U.S.-Ukraine Foundation website
- You may also email the requested information to email@example.com
- There is no deadline for the submissions, as it is an ongoing initiative.
- If you have any questions or need clarification, please feel free to call us at 202-524-6555 or email us using the address provided above
Information needed to post your organization in the Directory:
- Organization Name & Address
- Contact Person (optional)
- Organization Contact Information, such as email, phone number
- Organization Website Address
- Short description of your mission
- The type of assistance being provided and where in Ukraine it is being delivered, if possible
|Click Here to See the Directory
of U.S. Organizations Aiding Ukraine
Help us in our efforts to